A scenic 30 minute drive from Dunedin city, Kaimata Retreat is located along the waters of Papanui Inlet out towards Cape Saunders on the Otago Peninsula.
- Take the high road with huge views of the Otago Harbour, South Pacific Ocean, Hooper’s Inlet and Papanui Inlet
- Alternatively travel the harbour-side road past small bays and villages spread along the length of the Otago Harbour
- 30 minutes from Dunedin city onto the Otago Peninsula. Allow 1 hour from Dunedin Airport
- 20 minutes to the Royal Albatross Colony
- 12 minutes to Portobello Village (closest amenities)
- 4.5 hours to Christchurch
- 3.5 hours Queenstown
- 3.5 - 4 hours Te Anau (direct)
- Allow 7 hours via Southern Scenic Route to Te Anau
For transfer enquiries by road or air please contact us. Airlines Operating from Dunedin Airport. Virgin Australia operates from Dunedin to Brisbane Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Please check out this information map : Otago Peninsula Map [PDF]